Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

Re: 答复: Release of Para-virt Linux,XenTools and Xen For ARM CPU Architecture

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

sbuk.suh at samsung

Re: 答复: Release of Para-virt Linux,XenTools and Xen For ARM CPU Architecture

The package contains all source files for this release such as Xen, Xen Tools, Linux. Due to a security policy of Samsung where
I work, I cannot send the package file directly to you. Please use the package at the http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenARM.
Thank you,
Sang-bum