Mailing List Archive: Xen: API

Re: [Xen-users] XCP Unable to unplug detach or destroy NFS mounted sr

Xen api RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Ian.Campbell at citrix

Re: [Xen-users] XCP Unable to unplug detach or destroy NFS mounted sr

Hi Mike,

XCP questions are better addressed to the xen-api@ list (CCd). I know
this isn't obvious...