kronos on debian

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

dbhout at sequenciainc

kronos on debian

Hi,

In the wiki
(http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XCP_toolstack_on_a_Debian-based_distribution
<http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XCP_toolstack_on_a_Debian-based_distribution> )

there is section called "Workaround XAPI Conflicts with XEND (Debian and
Ubuntu)". It directs you to use sed to edit the /etc/init.d/xend file in place.
I *think* this is supposed to be /etc/init.d/xen rather than /etc/init.d/xend
b/c the xend file doesn't exist (at least not on my system).

Can anybody confirm that? And if so what is the process for changing the
instructions for future generations?

Thanks,

Dave

Subject User Time
kronos on debian dbhout at sequenciainc May 1, 2012, 5:15 AM