Mailing List Archive: Xen: API

XCP 1.1 AMD Bulldozer Support

Xen api RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

vahaxp at gmail

Mar 15, 2012, 10:34 AM

XCP 1.1 AMD Bulldozer Support

Hello,

I was wondering if you have any information if the XCP 1.1 has support for
the AMD Bulldozer platform. I know that the ISO image has the kernel
version: 2.6.32.12-0.7.1.xs1.1.0.327.170596xen which seems to be a
backbuild of a certain kernel. We know that kernel 2.6.38 and higher has
support for AMD Bulldozer but I am not sure if this one does.

Let me know if you can give me any insight on this.

Thanks,

Vaha

Xen api RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded