Mailing List Archive: Xen: API
Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Xen Document Days for Jan, Feb & March : Looking for input on dates and a couple volunteers

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

lars.kurth at xen

Jan 31, 2012, 4:49 AM

On 30/01/2012 16:07, Florian Heigl wrote:

> these on the last Monday of the month, starting from Feb.
> Would it be possible to insert (i.e. quarterly) an extra doc day that
> is on a bank holiday or weekend for us with dayjobs?
> Of course it won't be fun if it's just me, but there got to be some
> more people interested!!!
> ,.
> Florian

I think that would be possible, but the challenge is to find a common
bank holiday date. I added a "Extra Days" section on
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days#Proposed_dates_for_2012 - how
about proposing a couple of days and putting your name behind it.

Lars