Mailing List Archive: Xen: API

Another Xen Doc Day, Nov 29 or Dec 12

Xen api RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lars.kurth at xen

Nov 11, 2011, 3:15 AM

Another Xen Doc Day, Nov 29 or Dec 12

Hi,

Given that the last Xen Document day was a real success, I wanted to
propose another Xen Document day. Ideas of what to work on:
- Continue some of the work stared by the dev community (more man pages,
etc.)
- Clean up pages in the new Wiki
- I am also happy to be on stand-by to help anybody who wants to know
how to use the new Wiki effectively

Please vote on date preferences by voting
+1 <your preferred date>

Cheers
Lars

konrad.wilk at oracle

Nov 11, 2011, 7:00 AM

Re: Another Xen Doc Day, Nov 29 or Dec 12 [In reply to]

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 11:15:54AM +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Given that the last Xen Document day was a real success, I wanted to
> propose another Xen Document day. Ideas of what to work on:
> - Continue some of the work stared by the dev community (more man
> pages, etc.)
> - Clean up pages in the new Wiki
> - I am also happy to be on stand-by to help anybody who wants to
> know how to use the new Wiki effectively
>
> Please vote on date preferences by voting
> +1 <your preferred date>

+1 Nov 29

eross at locatrix

Nov 15, 2011, 5:25 AM

Re: [Xen-users] Re: Another Xen Doc Day, Nov 29 or Dec 12 [In reply to]

+1 Nov 29

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
<konrad.wilk [at] oracle> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 11:15:54AM +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Given that the last Xen Document day was a real success, I wanted to
> > propose another Xen Document day. Ideas of what to work on:
> > - Continue some of the work stared by the dev community (more man
> > pages, etc.)
> > - Clean up pages in the new Wiki
> > - I am also happy to be on stand-by to help anybody who wants to
> > know how to use the new Wiki effectively
> >
> > Please vote on date preferences by voting
> > +1 <your preferred date>
>
> +1 Nov 29

lars.kurth at xen

Nov 16, 2011, 7:59 AM

Re: [Xen-users] Re: Another Xen Doc Day, Nov 29 or Dec 12 [In reply to]

So far we had two votes for Nov 29th
Any others?
Lars

On 15/11/2011 11:25, Andrew Eross wrote:
> +1 Nov 29
>
> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
> <konrad.wilk [at] oracle> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 11:15:54AM +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Given that the last Xen Document day was a real success, I wanted to
>>> propose another Xen Document day. Ideas of what to work on:
>>> - Continue some of the work stared by the dev community (more man
>>> pages, etc.)
>>> - Clean up pages in the new Wiki
>>> - I am also happy to be on stand-by to help anybody who wants to
>>> know how to use the new Wiki effectively
>>>
>>> Please vote on date preferences by voting
>>> +1<your preferred date>
>> +1 Nov 29

lars.kurth at xen

Nov 24, 2011, 8:13 AM

Re: [Xen-users] Re: Another Xen Doc Day, Nov 29 or Dec 12 [In reply to]

On 16/11/2011 15:59, Lars Kurth wrote:
> So far we had two votes for Nov 29th
> Any others?
> Lars