Mailing List Archive: Xen: API

XenSummit Asia : Looking for PMC members

Xen api RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lars.kurth at xen

Aug 24, 2011, 5:47 AM

XenSummit Asia : Looking for PMC members

Hi everybody,

I am looking for volunteers to join the Program Management Committee for
XenSummit Asia, which will be held Nov 2-3 in Seoul, Korea. As a PMC
member you have the following responsibilities

* Review submitted topics for the event (we will typically have 3 one
hour calls and a bit of homework is needed)
* Assist in compiling the final agenda for the event (which means
reviewing the agenda compiled by me)
* If attending, introduce speakers -- you don't have to

Please get in touch with me, if you want to join the PMC. We are aiming
to have the first PMC meeting the week of Sept 12th.

Regards
Lars

Xen api RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded