[rubenste@ohiou.edu: Re: help?]

jwales at bomis

Aug 19, 2002, 5:53 AM

[rubenste@ohiou.edu: Re: help?]

Steven, I am forwarding this to wikitech-l. I haven't been logged in for two days,
so I'm not sure if there's any buzz about this.

----- Forwarded message from "steven l. rubenstein" <rubenste [at] ohiou> -----

From: "steven l. rubenstein" <rubenste [at] ohiou>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 14:59:08 -0400
To: Jimmy Wales <jwales [at] bomis>
Subject: Re: help?

Hi,

I have had a log-on problem for the past two days. When I get to the main
page, I automatically log on (and my user ID appears on the upper right
corner). But when I try to do anything, it automatically logs me
off. What I mean is, when I try to go to any other page, my user-id
disappears and a number appears on the upper right corner. What can I
do? Are other people experiencing this?

Thanks,

Steve

----- End forwarded message -----