Tomorrow (June 6th): The start of one-week deploy cycle!

greg at wikimedia

Jun 5, 2013, 11:07 AM

Tomorrow (June 6th): The start of one-week deploy cycle!

Hi all!

Tomorrow we start the one-week deploy cycle here at WMF!

You can see the general overview of the cycle here:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments/One_week

And the specific roadmap/plan for MediaWiki (with version numbers/dates)
here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.22/Roadmap#Schedule_for_the_deployments

Let me know if you have any questions!

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |

hashar+wmf at free

Jun 5, 2013, 12:04 PM

Re: Tomorrow (June 6th): The start of one-week deploy cycle! [In reply to]

Le 05/06/13 20:07, Greg Grossmeier a écrit :

> Tomorrow we start the one-week deploy cycle here at WMF!
>
> You can see the general overview of the cycle here:
> https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments/One_week
>
> And the specific roadmap/plan for MediaWiki (with version numbers/dates)
> here:
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.22/Roadmap#Schedule_for_the_deployments
>
> Let me know if you have any questions!

That is really exciting!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso

Platonides at gmail

Jun 5, 2013, 3:08 PM

Re: Tomorrow (June 6th): The start of one-week deploy cycle! [In reply to]

On 05/06/13 20:07, Greg Grossmeier wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Tomorrow we start the one-week deploy cycle here at WMF!
>
> You can see the general overview of the cycle here:
> https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments/One_week
>
> And the specific roadmap/plan for MediaWiki (with version numbers/dates)
> here:
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.22/Roadmap#Schedule_for_the_deployments
>
> Let me know if you have any questions!
>
> Greg