Welcome Juliusz Gonera as Software Developer to the Mobile Team!

tfinc at wikimedia

Nov 19, 2012, 1:59 PM

Welcome Juliusz Gonera as Software Developer to the Mobile Team!

I am pleased to announce that Juliusz Gonera joins WMF this week as a
Software Developer (Mobile team) today.

Juliusz has worked at the University of Virginia, developing software
for a laboratory that studies the macromolecular structure of
proteins. Before that he created a system for sending bulk SMS
messages for a Polish company. Juliusz is a proponent of open source
and agile methodologies and apart from a few projects of his own [1]
he contributes to open source software he uses. He has just moved to
San Francisco and earlier lived in Virginia, Spain and Poland.

The team would like to welcome him and wish him success.

[1] - https://github.com/jgonera

--tomasz

jdlrobson at gmail

Nov 19, 2012, 8:12 PM

Re: Welcome Juliusz Gonera as Software Developer to the Mobile Team! [In reply to]

Juliusz great to finally have you on the team! I've been waiting for this
day since I joined! :)

See you next week!
On Nov 20, 2012 3:30 AM, "Tomasz Finc" <tfinc [at] wikimedia> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that Juliusz Gonera joins WMF this week as a
> Software Developer (Mobile team) today.
>
> Juliusz has worked at the University of Virginia, developing software
> for a laboratory that studies the macromolecular structure of
> proteins. Before that he created a system for sending bulk SMS
> messages for a Polish company. Juliusz is a proponent of open source
> and agile methodologies and apart from a few projects of his own [1]
> he contributes to open source software he uses. He has just moved to
> San Francisco and earlier lived in Virginia, Spain and Poland.
>
> The team would like to welcome him and wish him success.
>
> [1] - https://github.com/jgonera
>
> --tomasz

asharma at wikimedia

Nov 19, 2012, 8:31 PM

Re: Welcome Juliusz Gonera as Software Developer to the Mobile Team! [In reply to]

Welcome Juliusz! Excited to have you onboard and hearing conversations in
Polish on the 3rd floor soon :-)

Best,
Alolita

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Jon Robson <jdlrobson [at] gmail> wrote:

> Juliusz great to finally have you on the team! I've been waiting for this
> day since I joined! :)
>
> See you next week!
> On Nov 20, 2012 3:30 AM, "Tomasz Finc" <tfinc [at] wikimedia> wrote:
>
> > I am pleased to announce that Juliusz Gonera joins WMF this week as a
> > Software Developer (Mobile team) today.
> >
> > Juliusz has worked at the University of Virginia, developing software
> > for a laboratory that studies the macromolecular structure of
> > proteins. Before that he created a system for sending bulk SMS
> > messages for a Polish company. Juliusz is a proponent of open source
> > and agile methodologies and apart from a few projects of his own [1]
> > he contributes to open source software he uses. He has just moved to
> > San Francisco and earlier lived in Virginia, Spain and Poland.
> >
> > The team would like to welcome him and wish him success.
> >
> > [1] - https://github.com/jgonera
> >
> > --tomasz

Alolita Sharma
Director of Engineering