Welcome Michelle Grover as QA to the Mobile Team!

tfinc at wikimedia

Oct 9, 2012, 12:17 PM

Welcome Michelle Grover as QA to the Mobile Team!

Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce that Michelle Grover joins WMF this week as a
Mobile QA contractor.

Michelle has worked as a Java Developer, Software Developer in Test,
Release Engineer for Adobe, and Mobile QA Automation Lead for
Crowdfusion (They developed The Daily, TMZ, Telepictures mobile
applications). She's worked closely with agile teams (SCRUM and XP)
over the past 7 + years, Implemented Kanban and setup and configured
CI using Hudson,Team CIty and Cruise Control. She's been married 17
years and has a 6 year old son. Currently lives in Monument, CO and
has spent a lot of time up in the mountains.

Michelle will help both the community and mobile team build out a
sound process for testing both the mobile web and our apps. The team
would like to welcome her and wish her success.

--tomasz

mtraceur at member

Oct 9, 2012, 12:21 PM

Re: Welcome Michelle Grover as QA to the Mobile Team! [In reply to]

> I am pleased to announce that Michelle Grover joins WMF this week as a
> Mobile QA contractor.

Cool! It's always great to have more QA people around!

Welcome, and we hope to see you around the list and IRC! :)

--
Mark Holmquist
Software Engineer, Wikimedia Foundation

yuvipanda at gmail

Oct 9, 2012, 1:40 PM

Re: Welcome Michelle Grover as QA to the Mobile Team! [In reply to]

W00t no more intercontinental debugging yay!

Welcome, Michelle! :)

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog