Some Gareth updates

daniel at nadir-seen-fire

Sep 11, 2012, 2:41 AM

Some Gareth updates

If anyone is interested I've done some tweaks to Gareth recently (though
it still hasn't got the review functionality).

Firstly, I updated the README, requirements, settings setup, etc... so
that it's relatively easier for someone to jump in and try out. (Well,
long as you don't run into gevent installation issues).

I also started adding STOMP, WebSocket, etc... handling. So fetches are
being done in a separate process (long as you're running the taskrunner)
once you request it. And progress alert live updates are only a matter of
finishing the STOMP -> (Web)Socket connection and the theme code to update
the dom.