Lists you might not know about

sumanah at wikimedia

Aug 24, 2012, 2:59 PM

Lists you might not know about

I've just updated https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mailing_lists and
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Overview#Mediawiki_and_technical
. Sorry for the spam, but you really should take a moment to skim and
see whether there are lists there you should join. I especially want to
single out:

design
mediawiki-api-announce
mediawiki-i18n -- localisation and internationalisation
labs-l -- for when you have a question or request re Wikimedia Labs
analytics
wikitext-l -- the new Visual Editor & parser

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager

tfinc at wikimedia

Aug 24, 2012, 4:44 PM

Re: [Labs-l] Lists you might not know about [In reply to]

And mobile-l - Discussing upcoming changes for phones, tablets, app, etc.

--tomasz