Doxygen Not Working?

tylerromeo at gmail

Aug 2, 2012, 10:35 AM

Doxygen Not Working?

Hey,

I'm not sure whether anybody was aware of this, but the Doxygen
documentation at http://svn.wikimedia.org/doc has suddenly broken down.
It's still online, but all the actual class and function definitions have
disappeared.

*--*
*Tyler Romeo
*(Parent5446)

marktraceur at riseup

Aug 2, 2012, 10:38 AM

Re: Doxygen Not Working? [In reply to]

> I'm not sure whether anybody was aware of this, but the Doxygen
> documentation at http://svn.wikimedia.org/doc has suddenly broken down.
> It's still online, but all the actual class and function definitions have
> disappeared.

On IRC,

10:20 <hashar> Amgine_: I broke it
10:20 <hashar> will be fixed next time the doc is regenerated

So it's known, and apparently fixed.

--
Mark Holmquist
Contractor, Wikimedia Foundation

rkaldari at wikimedia

Aug 2, 2012, 3:26 PM

Re: Doxygen Not Working? [In reply to]

On 8/2/12 10:38 AM, Mark Holmquist wrote:
>> I'm not sure whether anybody was aware of this, but the Doxygen
>> documentation at http://svn.wikimedia.org/doc has suddenly broken down.
>> It's still online, but all the actual class and function definitions
>> have
>> disappeared.
>
> On IRC,
>
> 10:20 <hashar> Amgine_: I broke it
> 10:20 <hashar> will be fixed next time the doc is regenerated
>
> So it's known, and apparently fixed.

I had to give up using those pages anyway due to the massive inclusion
graphs :(

Ryan Kaldari

hashar+wmf at free

Aug 3, 2012, 12:46 AM

Re: Doxygen Not Working? [In reply to]

Le 02/08/12 19:35, Tyler Romeo a écrit :
> I'm not sure whether anybody was aware of this, but the Doxygen
> documentation at http://svn.wikimedia.org/doc has suddenly broken down.
> It's still online, but all the actual class and function definitions have
> disappeared.

Hello Tyler,

Sorry about that. I wanted to fix the veryyyy long standing issue about
doxygen not documenting our variables and class properties. My patch
eventually screwed in production (shame on me, should have waited for
review) and I fixed it the next morning.

End result is that public attributes are now properly documented. As an
example, look at:

http://svn.wikimedia.org/doc/classGenerateSitemap.html

We get:

bool $compress
Whether or not to use compression.

\O/

Sorry about the breakage!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso

tylerromeo at gmail

Aug 3, 2012, 3:49 AM

Re: Doxygen Not Working? [In reply to]

Pretty nice. I think the improvement was well worth the temporary breakage
if you ask me. :)

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science