Re: [Wiki-research-l] request for Git statistics (or, "don't stand back, I don't know regular expressions") (Wiki-research-l Digest, Vol 83, Issue 13)

nemowiki at gmail

Jul 24, 2012, 5:09 PM

Re: [Wiki-research-l] request for Git statistics (or, "don't stand back, I don't know regular expressions") (Wiki-research-l Digest, Vol 83, Issue 13)

Sumana Harihareswara, 24/07/2012 22:47:
> Ohloh would sure be a nice resource - I'm not sure how to get it fixed
> exactly, but please feel free to poke around, tell Ohloh where our new
> repository is, and try to get it fixed. Sorry, it's a low priority for
> me right now, but you have my authorization to try to get it fixed.

The new repo for core was already there, but extensions were missing;
I've now added them. https://www.ohloh.net/p/mediawiki
(Some seem to partially disagree, by the way.)

> By the way, the WMF analytics team is working on some new analysis tools
> for our use of Gerrit but it's still very rough.
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/gitweb?p=analytics/gerrit-stats.git;a=summary
> is the repository to follow
> (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:mediawiki/core,n,z).

Yes, we have big hopes in this! :)

Nemo

sumanah at wikimedia

Jul 27, 2012, 7:57 AM

Re: [Wiki-research-l] request for Git statistics (or, "don't stand back, I don't know regular expressions") (Wiki-research-l Digest, Vol 83, Issue 13) [In reply to]

On 07/24/2012 08:09 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote:
> Sumana Harihareswara, 24/07/2012 22:47:
>> Ohloh would sure be a nice resource - I'm not sure how to get it fixed
>> exactly, but please feel free to poke around, tell Ohloh where our new
>> repository is, and try to get it fixed. Sorry, it's a low priority for
>> me right now, but you have my authorization to try to get it fixed.
>
> The new repo for core was already there, but extensions were missing;
> I've now added them. https://www.ohloh.net/p/mediawiki
> (Some seem to partially disagree, by the way.)

Thanks for stepping up and improving our Ohloh listing, Nemo! I hope
others can help you in figuring out and resolving any contradictions.

>> By the way, the WMF analytics team is working on some new analysis tools
>> for our use of Gerrit but it's still very rough.
>> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/gitweb?p=analytics/gerrit-stats.git;a=summary
>>
>> is the repository to follow
>> (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:mediawiki/core,n,z).
>>

> Yes, we have big hopes in this! :)
>
> Nemo

A note from Felipe Ortega that I got permission to forward onlist:

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager