WMUK developer job opening

michael.peel at wikimedia

Jul 10, 2012, 9:16 AM

WMUK developer job opening

Hi all,

WMUK is currently advertising for a full-time Developer position. The job description, and info on how to apply, is at:
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Developer_job_description

My apologies for this post being slightly off-topic, but I'm hoping that this position might be of interest to some subscribers. If you know of anyone that might be interested in this position that isn't on this list, please pass the link on to them!

Thanks,
Mike Peel
Wikimedia UK