lists at nadir-seen-fire
May 5, 2012, 8:26 PM
Post #1 of 1
The Gareth code review project has been steadily moving forward.
I've settled on Python+Django for the project.
It's still not ready to start doing actual code review. But a number of
key pieces are already implemented:
- The whole view/template/theme system is ready
- A git layer has been implemented and new git commands are fairly easy to
add (depending on the command's complexity)
- Project and remote handling is ready
- The low level git remote fetch implementation is ready (still needs a
queue and websockets though to get the ui for it working)
- Remote pages already understand what commits have not yet been added to
the repo or a head
I also have commit lists and commit pages ready. I'm currently working on
diffs ( ;) And I mean diffs better than Gerrit, GitHub, or anything else)
which will likely finally lead into review pages.
Since the project has been going fairly seriously I've setup a website for
I've put the latest screenshots up:
And a blog is up and you can subscribe to updates on the project's
~Daniel Friesen (Dantman, Nadir-Seen-Fire) [http://daniel.friesen.name]
Wikitech-l mailing list
Wikitech-l [at] lists