Gerrit 2.3 (and cloning all extensions)

innocentkiller at gmail

Gerrit 2.3 (and cloning all extensions)

Hi,

Ryan and I upgraded our Gerrit install to 2.3 today. This release
brings lots of fixes and various other improvements. The big feature
we're using in 2.3 is called "submodule subscriptions" which I've
already deployed for our extensions.

To check out all extensions in Gerrit, you can now do the following:
$ git clone https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/p/mediawiki/extensions.git
$ cd extensions
$ git submodule update --init

To update the extensions to their latest versions, just do this:
$ cd /path/to/extensions
$ git pull
$ git submodule update --init

I hope you all enjoy the new version of Gerrit. Please let me know if
you find any regressions.

-Chad