Wikisource link stats

lars at aronsson

Wikisource link stats

From [[Special:Linksearch]] I can find all the external links,
based on the external links table in the database, which can
be accessed by tools on the German toolserver.

But is there any way to find similar information about links to
Wikisource? I.e. what are the total number of links? Which pages
link to a particular Wikisource page?

--
Lars Aronsson (lars [at] aronsson)

gsvick at gmail

Re: Wikisource link stats [In reply to]

This information is in the iwlinks table [1], I don't know about any
Special: page that can be used to access it.

You can search the table for iwl_prefix = 'wikisource'.

[1]: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Iwlinks_table

Petr Onderka
[[en:User:Svick]]

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:46 PM, Lars Aronsson <lars [at] aronsson> wrote:
> From [[Special:Linksearch]] I can find all the external links,
> based on the external links table in the database, which can
> be accessed by tools on the German toolserver.
>
> But is there any way to find similar information about links to
> Wikisource? I.e. what are the total number of links? Which pages
> link to a particular Wikisource page?
>

> --
>  Lars Aronsson (lars [at] aronsson)
>  Aronsson Datateknik - http://aronsson.se