Does the wikimediaie list have a moderator?

dgerard at gmail

Does the wikimediaie list have a moderator?

The only mod address is wikimediaie [at] lists ...

The question came up because there was a message from Stevie Benton
(media guy at Wikimedia UK) about a press call from Ireland, stuck in
the mod queue. It occurs to me there might be all manner of things in
the mod queue ... and having a moderator is probably good.

(I'll happily be a mod of last resort, but someone actually in .ie
would be better.)

- d.

sterkebak at gmail

Re: Does the wikimediaie list have a moderator? [In reply to]

The mod adres is: wikimediaie-owner[image: at]lists.wikimedia.org

I guess somebody is behing it, did you try mailing it already?

Best,

Huib

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM, David Gerard <dgerard [at] gmail> wrote:

> The only mod address is wikimediaie [at] lists ...
>
> The question came up because there was a message from Stevie Benton
> (media guy at Wikimedia UK) about a press call from Ireland, stuck in
> the mod queue. It occurs to me there might be all manner of things in
> the mod queue ... and having a moderator is probably good.
>
> (I'll happily be a mod of last resort, but someone actually in .ie
> would be better.)
>

> - d.

Kind regards,

Huib Laurens
WickedWay.nl

Webhosting the wicked way.

dgerard at gmail

Re: Does the wikimediaie list have a moderator? [In reply to]

On 19 April 2012 21:58, Huib Laurens <sterkebak [at] gmail> wrote:

> The mod adres is:  wikimediaie-owner[image: at]lists.wikimedia.org
> I guess somebody is behing it, did you try mailing it already?

That's a role address, which forwards to the actual moderators. Yes,
indeed I did.

- d.