feels the need for this extension just the way I do, please feel free to
add the feedback to the proposal page, or reply here.
More information regarding this extension can be found here :-
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Chughakshay16/ConventionExtension
Thanks ,
Akshay Chugh
(irc - chughakshay16)

gregory.varnum at gmail

Re: GSOC-2012(proposal)Convention Extension [In reply to]

As a reminder to folks. Please remember that students are in need of mentors. Its key to their applications. Please designate your interest on the MW.org GSOC page to help connect with students. You're also welcome to use this list to reach out to folks like Akshay who you may feel is addressing a known problem on our sites. :)

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/GSOC

-Greg
Sent from my iPad. Apologies for any typos. A more detailed response may be sent later.