Please submit workshop proposals for Strange Loop by 31 March

sumanah at wikimedia

Mar 3, 2012, 11:23 PM

Please submit workshop proposals for Strange Loop by 31 March

https://thestrangeloop.com/preconf-page/call-for-workshops

Strange Loop attracts top-shelf web developers, sysadmins, and hackers
from across North America. If you think Wikimedia developers have
something unique to teach that community, submit a workshop idea.

BTW, the four conferences I think we really want to hit this year to
publicize Wikimedia technology and recruit contributors:
* Open Source Bridge[0] (submission deadline March 16)
* Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing[1] (deadline March 16)
* Wikimania[2] (deadline March 18)
* Strange Loop (workshop deadline March 31, papers TBA, April/May)

I'm happy to help people brainstorm & write proposals for any of these.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator

[0]