1.19 deploy to commons rescheduled for Wednesday, Feb 22 18:00-22:00 UTC

robla at wikimedia

Feb 21, 2012, 8:49 PM

1.19 deploy to commons rescheduled for Wednesday, Feb 22 18:00-22:00 UTC

Hi all,

The 1.19 deploy to commons didn't go the way we hoped. We're planning
to try again tomorrow, after we have some time to debug some of the
problems we hit. Roan and Aaron are discussing some thumb generation
issues now, and there are also some Javascript issues that we'll need
to resolve tomorrow.

A new deployment window is planned for Wednesday, Feb 22 18:00-22:00 UTC

Rob

robla at wikimedia

Feb 22, 2012, 3:46 PM

Re: 1.19 deploy to commons rescheduled for Wednesday, Feb 22 18:00-22:00 UTC [In reply to]

Hi everyone,

This deployment of 1.19 to commons finally happened about an hour or
so ago. We're keeping an eye on possible issues. We haven't seen
anything that would cause us to roll back, but we are seeing a few
issues.

Please report bugs in Bugzilla, or if you're feeling too lazy for
that, at least drop a note on this talk page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_maintenance_notice

Thanks!
Rob