1.19 blocker bugs

mhershberger at wikimedia

Feb 3, 2012, 11:13 AM

1.19 blocker bugs

Code Review for MediaWiki 1.19 is moving along quite well. We're down
to 26 NEW items and 14 FIXMEs according to
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.19/Revision_report>.

This is down from 83 NEW and 15 FIXMEs on Monday.

We haven't done as well on the 1.19 blocker bugs. I held a meeting last
week to go over the bugs and make sure they were all blockers and, in
the mean time we've gotten some traction on them, but we need more.

* https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/33100
Chrome on OSX crashes

* https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/33167
RevisionDeletion-suppress and log entries don't play nice

* https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/33566
EditWarning should use $.fn.bind instead of window.onbeforeunload
directly

* https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/33846
File errors shown at Special:MovePage and Special:Upload are displayed
wrongly

* https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/33873
Proofread extension JS loading fully broken on 1.19

* https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/33952
Refactor mw.action.edit related JavaScript as dynamic ResourceLoader
module

* https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/33989
Trunk CategoryTree doesn't list pages of sub categories

* https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34057
Review pending FileCache changes

* https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34147
importScript and importScriptURI errors

Thank you all for you attention to these bugs! The 1.19 roll-out depends
on getting a fix for these issues.

Mark.

s.mazeland at xs4all

Feb 3, 2012, 11:53 PM

Re: 1.19 blocker bugs [In reply to]

It looks like this is a confirmed issue with WebKit and Chrom[ium|e]. It is currently tracked upstream in a closed tracker at Apple. We only know of one page that is able to reproduce this issue.

I think we can take it off the list of 1.19 blockers because it's out of our control and has a limited exposure.

--
Siebrand Mazeland

M: +31 6 50 69 1239
Skype: siebrand

Op 3 feb. 2012 om 20:13 heeft mhershberger [at] wikimedia (Mark A. Hershberger) het volgende geschreven: