Reviewers: great work today!

robla at wikimedia

Jan 27, 2012, 5:28 PM

Reviewers: great work today!

Hi folks,

With everything that's been going on in WMF land (SOPA + SF Hackathon), our
code review work has been falling behind. Thankfully, we've had another
great Friday in CR, which has resulted in things getting much better. As
of this writing, we only have 60 new revisions without the "nodeploy" tag:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.19/Revision_report

...and 12 fixmes. Friday seems to be a really good day for code review; it
was also a banner day two Fridays ago.

We're still behind our original projection, but we're making great
progress! We should be able to get down to zero-ish by the February 13
deployment to test2. We'll be cutting it close, but we should be able to
do it. Onward!

Rob