TestSwarm is back around

hashar+wmf at free

Dec 22, 2011, 1:42 PM

TestSwarm is back around

Hello,

Last summer, Timo installed a JavaScript testing system on the toolserver.
This system let us easily run our JavaScript tests on a subset of browsers
with close to no human interaction. It saves up a lot of time.

We have reinstalled the system from scratch to one of the WMF server, and
you can point you browser at the following URL to start executing tests:

http://integration.mediawiki.org/testswarm/

The dashboard is at:
http://integration.mediawiki.org/testswarm/user/MediaWiki/

Each line is a MediaWiki (trunk) revision. Each column a browser.
For each combinaison, the cell is colored in:
- gray : no test run yet, not all tests run
- green : all tests successful
- red : at least one test failed! Revision is broken :)

When clicking on the left revision, you will obtain the test results
for each module. The tests results are saved there so you can look
at the diff and eventually rerun them.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso

s.mazeland at xs4all

Dec 22, 2011, 1:55 PM

Re: TestSwarm is back around [In reply to]

Cool. All testswarm URLs updated and running :)

--
Siebrand Mazeland

M: +31 6 50 69 1239
Skype: siebrand

Op 22 dec. 2011 om 22:42 heeft "Antoine Musso" <hashar+wmf [at] free> het volgende geschreven: