UploadWizard Triage

mhershberger at wikimedia

Sep 6, 2011, 7:18 PM

UploadWizard Triage

What: UploadWizard bug triage
When: Wednesday, Sept 7, 19:00UTC
Time zone conversion: http://hexm.de/6v
Where: #wikimedia-dev on freenode
Use http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wikimedia-dev
if you don't have an IRC client

Tomorrow, I'll be working with the features team to do a triage of
UploadWizard bugs. Please join us if you'd like to find out the status
of your favorite UploadWizard bug. We'll be working from
<http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/BugTriage-2011-09>. If you have any
comments, feel free to update the Etherpad with your comments.

Thanks,

Mark.

strainu10 at gmail

Sep 7, 2011, 12:05 AM

Re: UploadWizard Triage [In reply to]

Hi Mark,

If a bug was marked as "Unprioritized", does that mean that it won't
be discussed in the triage?

Thanks,
Strainu

2011/9/7 Mark A. Hershberger <mhershberger [at] wikimedia>:

>    What:  UploadWizard bug triage
>    When:  Wednesday, Sept 7, 19:00UTC
>           Time zone conversion: http://hexm.de/6v
>    Where: #wikimedia-dev on freenode
>           Use http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wikimedia-dev
>           if you don't have an IRC client
>
> Tomorrow, I'll be working with the features team to do a triage of
> UploadWizard bugs.  Please join us if you'd like to find out the status
> of your favorite UploadWizard bug.  We'll be working from
> <http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/BugTriage-2011-09>.  If you have any
> comments, feel free to update the Etherpad with your comments.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark.

mhershberger at wikimedia

Sep 7, 2011, 4:09 PM

Re: UploadWizard Triage [In reply to]

Strainu <strainu10 [at] gmail> writes:

> If a bug was marked as "Unprioritized", does that mean that it won't
> be discussed in the triage?

Unprioritized is an indication that I (probably) haven't seen the bug
yet. I do try to look for unpriotitized bugs in those areas that the
WMF is concerned and set a priority. I have fallen behind in this in
the past week, so there are ~50 unprioritized bugs that should have a
priority set.

Mark.