preparing for Developers' Days in < 2 weeks

sumanah at wikimedia

Jul 20, 2011, 7:50 PM

preparing for Developers' Days in < 2 weeks

http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/Developer_Days#Topics

These are the topics so far for the developers' hackfest, August 2-3, in
Haifa, Israel. Now's a great time for people to prepare sprints. A few
developers and I should prepare the code review training, Mark should
prepare bugs to smash, ops people who want us to fix IPv6 bugs should
put them all in one place, and so on.

Additionally, a few Mozilla developers might come, so I've been asked:
"Do you know about any particular Firefox issues that bug MediaWiki
developers? Can you think about any Firefox extensions that might be
beneficial for the movement?" Other than Firebug!

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator