Code review for 1.18: Keeping it awesome!

mhershberger at wikimedia

Jun 21, 2011, 1:06 PM

Code review for 1.18: Keeping it awesome!

A quick glance at
http://toolserver.org/~robla/crstats/crstats.118all.html late last week
showed we were making awesome progress. Today, it looks like we can
easily drop below 1000 revisions.

Robla is out this week: it would be nice to have a big surprise for him
when he returns.

Please keep up the great work. Given our progress last week, I'm hoping
that we can get below 500 revisions by this Friday.

Mark.

tfinc at wikimedia

Jun 21, 2011, 1:39 PM

Re: Code review for 1.18: Keeping it awesome! [In reply to]

thats all sorts of awesome.

--tomasz