Jan history dumps (bz2 and 7z) now available

ariel at wikimedia

Mar 18, 2011, 1:02 AM

Jan history dumps (bz2 and 7z) now available

Well that, like many things about dumps, took longer than I would have
liked but the January enwikipedia run is finally complete. Unless
someone really really wants them (and then we might talk off list about
it) I am not going to provide a single file for download of the history
dumps; instead they are available in 15 pieces, both bzip2 and 7z
compressed.

The next run is under way; I expect it to take a while as well, as we
are still working bugs out of the system.

Please get your eyeballs on these, if you haven't picked them up
already, and let me know of any issues with the contents.

Thanks,

Ariel