Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania

My Wikimania blog posts

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

andy at pigsonthewing

Aug 8, 2012, 11:27 AM

My Wikimania blog posts

[cross-posted]

I've belatedly posted the last of my Wikimania blog posts:

http://pigsonthewing.org.uk/three-days-in-washington-dc/

You can track back through the preceding posts, if you're inclined.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

svenmanguard at gmail

Aug 8, 2012, 11:56 AM

Re: My Wikimania blog posts [In reply to]

And you are sending this to three large email lists why? Please don't spam. It makes others reluctant to stay on the mailing lists.

Sven

On Aug 8, 2012, at 2:27 PM, Andy Mabbett <andy [at] pigsonthewing> wrote:

> [cross-posted]
>
> I've belatedly posted the last of my Wikimania blog posts:
>
> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk/three-days-in-washington-dc/
>
> You can track back through the preceding posts, if you're inclined.
>
> --
> Andy Mabbett
> @pigsonthewing
> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

josephfoxwiki at gmail

Aug 8, 2012, 11:58 AM

Re: My Wikimania blog posts [In reply to]

It's certainly relevant to this one anyway. Chill out, Sven. ;)

Sent from my iPhone

On 08/08/2012, at 19:56, Sven <svenmanguard [at] gmail> wrote:

> And you are sending this to three large email lists why? Please don't spam. It makes others reluctant to stay on the mailing lists.
>
> Sven
>
> On Aug 8, 2012, at 2:27 PM, Andy Mabbett <andy [at] pigsonthewing> wrote:
>
>> [cross-posted]
>>
>> I've belatedly posted the last of my Wikimania blog posts:
>>
>> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk/three-days-in-washington-dc/
>>
>> You can track back through the preceding posts, if you're inclined.
>>
>> --
>> Andy Mabbett
>> @pigsonthewing
>> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

jeremy at tuxmachine

Aug 8, 2012, 11:59 AM

Re: My Wikimania blog posts [In reply to]

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Sven <svenmanguard [at] gmail> wrote:
> And you are sending this to three large email lists why? Please don't spam. It makes others reluctant to stay on the mailing lists.

FWIW, I didn't mind it but also didn't click the link yet and didn't
realize until you mentioned it that it had gone to more than one list.
(Wikimania-l is not the one I thought it went to)

-Jeremy

bknliem at yahoo

Aug 8, 2012, 12:07 PM

Re: My Wikimania blog posts [In reply to]

I'm only on one list (this one), and I'm happy that it sent here. Thanks for the blog.

Regards,
benny