Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania
Who took our group photos on Wikimania Takes Manhattan?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

i at blue

Jul 19, 2012, 11:42 AM

Who took our group photos on Wikimania Takes Manhattan?

I think we have some group photos at Wiki World's Fair and United Nation,
who took these photos? Please upload them to Commons.

--
Sincerely,
Shujen Chang

Subject User Time
Who took our group photos on Wikimania Takes Manhattan? i at blue Jul 19, 2012, 11:42 AM