Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania

Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] Back Home

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

raidarmax at gmail

Jul 17, 2012, 4:17 AM

Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] Back Home

Glad to hear you are home... sorry about the luggage, someone had actually
told me it happens all the time with Ethiopian Airlines.

David.