Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania

Registration

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

claireleah at yahoo

Jul 11, 2012, 8:34 PM

Registration

I have not yet registered - and probably won't be there before 11:00 tomorrow (last minute client stuff now) - can I still pick up my badge that late?

Also - I the first breakout session I'd like to attend is "tech [at] stat" - but, on the schedule it's shaded in orange. Is this significant?

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded