Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania
Re: Accomodations page is now live!

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

messedrocker at gmail

Re: Accomodations page is now live! [In reply to]

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:14 AM, Cyriel Brusse <cyriel [at] wmnederland> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> 2012/4/27 James Hare <messedrocker [at] gmail>
>>

>> We also have a sizable reservation at Hostelling International, but
>> due to the many people receiving scholarships we cannot open that
>> option up to the public right now.
>>
> The page says "Due to overwhelming demand, we are only offering beds in the
> hostel to WMF or chapter scholarship recipients."
> Does this mean it's for the persons registered through the Chapter
> group-registration as well?

Chapters who have sought reservations for hostel beds will be getting
those beds, yes.

James

> --
> Vriendelijke groet,
> Cyriel

Subject User Time
Accomodations page is now live! messedrocker at gmail Apr 26, 2012, 3:30 PM
    Re: Accomodations page is now live! itzik at infra Apr 26, 2012, 3:54 PM
    Re: Accomodations page is now live! messedrocker at gmail Apr 26, 2012, 3:59 PM
    Re: Accomodations page is now live! abbasjnr at hotmail Apr 26, 2012, 9:38 PM
        Re: Accomodations page is now live! messedrocker at gmail Apr 26, 2012, 9:39 PM
    Re: Accomodations page is now live! josephfoxwiki at gmail Apr 26, 2012, 9:41 PM
        Re: Accomodations page is now live! abbasjnr at hotmail Apr 26, 2012, 9:45 PM
    Re: Accomodations page is now live! cyriel at wmnederland Apr 26, 2012, 11:14 PM
    Re: Accomodations page is now live! messedrocker at gmail May 1, 2012, 2:46 PM
    Re: Accomodations page is now live! i at blue May 1, 2012, 8:34 PM