Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania
IPR Chat Channel - Wikimania 2nd Round Judging Session

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

steve at mediafocusuk

IPR Chat Channel - Wikimania 2nd Round Judging Session

As we (Bristol) have no voice on IRC chat channel now – we have a question

Do you require us to attend tomorrow night’s judging session? If there is one, which I believe there might be for London.

Steve + Bristol team

Subject User Time
IPR Chat Channel - Wikimania 2nd Round Judging Session steve at mediafocusuk Apr 14, 2012, 9:05 AM
    Re: IPR Chat Channel - Wikimania 2nd Round Judging Session berialima at gmail Apr 14, 2012, 9:44 AM