Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania
Central notice translations

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

aude.wiki at gmail

Jan 31, 2012, 5:20 PM

Central notice translations

We are preparing central notice banners for scholarships, call for
participation and registration.

We need help with translations, some languages in particular including
Japanese and many others. If you can help with another language or can
poke someone, that would be most appreciated.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2012/CentralNotice

We will be doing scholarship banners (logged-in users only) for the next
week, since the deadline is February 16. Then there are steward banners
for a while, and we can do program banners on March 1. (maybe sooner)

Cheers,
Katie

--
President, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org