Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania

Wikimania 2011 videos inquiry

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

abbasjnr at hotmail

Oct 12, 2011, 10:59 PM

Wikimania 2011 videos inquiry

Hi,
I'm looking for the Jimmy Wales video at the closing plenary. Has it been uploaded to YouTube?
--Abbas.

itzik at infra

Oct 13, 2011, 1:46 AM

Re: Wikimania 2011 videos inquiry [In reply to]

Not yet.

It's a month of holidays here in Israel, so things moves slowly here. But as
we promised, until the end of the month all the videos will be online.

Itzik.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Abbas Mahmood <abbasjnr [at] hotmail> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for the Jimmy Wales video at the closing plenary. Has it been
> uploaded to YouTube?
>
> --Abbas.

itzik at infra

Oct 24, 2011, 5:02 AM

Re: Wikimania 2011 videos inquiry [In reply to]

Jimmy Wales video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVR82uP_f6Q

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Abbas Mahmood <abbasjnr [at] hotmail> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for the Jimmy Wales video at the closing plenary. Has it been
> uploaded to YouTube?
>
> --Abbas.

abbasjnr at hotmail

Oct 24, 2011, 5:04 AM

Re: Wikimania 2011 videos inquiry [In reply to]

Thanks!
/Abbas.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Abbas Mahmood <abbasjnr [at] hotmail> wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for the Jimmy Wales video at the closing plenary. Has it been uploaded to YouTube?
--Abbas.

deror_avi at yahoo

Nov 2, 2011, 12:51 AM

Re: Wikimania 2011 videos inquiry [In reply to]

The videos that have uploaded may be easily accessed through the schedule page:

http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule#Main_Event_Programme

Deror

phoebe.ayers at gmail

Nov 2, 2011, 8:45 AM

Re: Wikimania 2011 videos inquiry [In reply to]

Deror and all,

This is awesome. Congratulations on successfully producing *and* uploading
*and* linking up all of the Wikimania videos! This may be a first :)

best,
Phoebe