Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania

Chapter meeting today

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

harel.cain at gmail

Aug 2, 2011, 9:57 PM

Chapter meeting today

The chapter meeting today will be held at the Arbel room at Bet Hecht (first
floor).
All are welcome (even if you're not directly involved with a chapter).

We have some very important (and controversial) topics on our agenda, check
below.

== Schedule ==
http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_Meeting

== Etherpad! ==
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/WM2011ChapterMeeting

We start at 9:00 with a gathering and self introductions.

Harel Cain
Wikimania 2011 local team

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded