Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania

Are you in Haifa? Give me a call!

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

amir.aharoni at mail

Jul 29, 2011, 8:27 AM

Are you in Haifa? Give me a call!

Hi!

I'm in Haifa. I know my way around the town, i used to live around
here, i know the sights to see.

If you arrived early and think about things to do, just call me on the
phone - 050-6950507. I'll be very glad to meet you any time on Friday,
Saturday and Sunday. (On Monday i'll probably get myself busy
preparing the venue.)

See you soon!

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
"We're living in pieces,
 I want to live in peace." - T. Moore

abartov at wikimedia

Jul 29, 2011, 12:03 PM

Re: Are you in Haifa? Give me a call! [In reply to]

Just to clarify, if you're not using a local SIM, you'll need to dial
+972-50-6950507 to reach Amir.
(i.e. int'l dialing, lose the zero prefix in the area code).

Cheers,

Asaf