Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania

Slides of Presentations

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

benedikt.kaempgen at kit

Jul 16, 2010, 5:43 AM

Slides of Presentations

Dear all,

Just to say: It was a great Wikimania and I hope to be there next time,
again.

Is there any chance to have a look at the slides of following presentations
at Wikimania:

* Daniel Kinzler:
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/Wikimedia_Germany%27s_So
ftware_and_Infrastructure_Projects

* Michał Buczyński:
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/Wikimedia%27s_Point_of_V
iew

Thanks.

Benedikt

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB)

Benedikt Kämpgen
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 11.40
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-7946
Fax: +49 721 608-6580
Email: benedikt.kaempgen [at] kit
Web: http://www.kit.edu/

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association

roan.kattouw at gmail

Jul 17, 2010, 6:21 AM

Re: Slides of Presentations [In reply to]

2010/7/16 Benedikt Kämpgen <benedikt.kaempgen [at] kit>:
> Dear all,
>
> Just to say: It was a great Wikimania and I hope to be there next time,
> again.
>
> Is there any chance to have a look at the slides of following presentations
> at Wikimania:
>
> * Daniel Kinzler:
> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/Wikimedia_Germany%27s_So
> ftware_and_Infrastructure_Projects
>
> * Michał Buczyński:
> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/Wikimedia%27s_Point_of_V
> iew

Some presenters have uploaded their slides to Commons [1] or
Slideshare (linked from [1]). If they're not on there, you should
contact the presenters directly and ask them to upload their slides.

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)

[1] http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimania_2010_presentation_slides

nemowiki at gmail

Jul 17, 2010, 6:26 AM

Re: Slides of Presentations [In reply to]

Roan Kattouw, 17/07/2010 15:21:
> Some presenters have uploaded their slides to Commons [1] or
> Slideshare (linked from [1]). If they're not on there, you should
> contact the presenters directly and ask them to upload their slides.

Actually, at Wikimania I understood that the organization team was
collecting all slides.

Nemo

jschneider at pobox

Jul 17, 2010, 8:34 AM

Re: Slides of Presentations [In reply to]

Best practice is to link your slides directly from the abstract/wiki
page about your presentation. I'd encourage everyone to do this, no
matter where their slides are stored.

-Jodi