Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania

Videos of sessions?

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

notafishz at gmail

Jul 15, 2010, 2:21 AM

Videos of sessions?

Hello all,

I am a bit lazy here, where can I find the videos of sessions?

Thanks!

Delphine

--
~notafish

nemowiki at gmail

Jul 15, 2010, 2:24 AM

Re: Videos of sessions? [In reply to]

Delphine Ménard, 15/07/2010 11:21:
> I am a bit lazy here, where can I find the videos of sessions?

You have to wait...

Casey Brown, 15/07/2010 03:44:
>> Is there a press release for any of this? Alternatively, do we have a
>> timeline for when her talk will be available for viewing?
>
> It was streamed while the conference was going on, but if you missed
> that, the presentations should be imported to Commons by either Rob or
> Roan within the next few weeks. (It's a ton of content. Last I
> heard, they were mailing Rob a DVD with all the content and he'd be
> importing it when he got it.)

roan.kattouw at gmail

Jul 15, 2010, 2:36 AM

Re: Videos of sessions? [In reply to]

2010/7/15 Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemowiki [at] gmail>:
>  > It was streamed while the conference was going on, but if you missed
>  > that, the presentations should be imported to Commons by either Rob or
>  > Roan within the next few weeks.  (It's a ton of content.  Last I
>  > heard, they were mailing Rob a DVD with all the content and he'd be
>  > importing it when he got it.)
>  >

This is what we told the organizers to do, yes. Once they receive the
DVD from the recording company, they will mail it to the Florida
datacenter. Once the DVD arrives there, Rob will mount it so I can
import the videos.

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)