Mailing List Archive: Wikipedia: WikiMania

MISSING: Cables

Wikipedia wikimania RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jamesjoshualim at yahoo

Jul 11, 2010, 3:03 AM

MISSING: Cables

Hi guys,

I'm missing a camera cable and an iPod cable somewhere here in the venue. If
any of you find them, please let me know.

Regards,

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

President (2010-2011), Wikimedia Philippines
Assistant Vice-President for Sponsorship and Sales (2010-2011), The Assembly
Varsity Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura

jamesjoshualim [at] yahoo | +63(917)358-2508
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com

gerard.meijssen at gmail

Jul 11, 2010, 8:08 AM

Re: MISSING: Cables [In reply to]

Hoi,
There are some cables in the reception...
Thanks,
GerardM