local interwiki transclusion

k.scott at ieee

Aug 14, 2006, 4:13 PM

local interwiki transclusion

When I transclude using a local interwiki link, I'm getting the whole
'action=render' page result (including the stuff between the
<noinclude> tags) for the transcluded template. Why?

Two 1.7.1 mediawikis with shared DB, pretty URLs, scary transclusion, etc:
http://mysite.com
http://test.mysite.com

Both have an interwiki entry for 'mainsite' to 'http://mysite.com/$1'
with iw_trans=1 and iw_local=1. A page on http://test.mysite.com with
the following:

{{mainsite:Banner1}}

causes the problem (shows also the <noinclude> parts of
http://mysite.com/Template:Banner1). The same wikitext on
http://mysite.com caused the problem until I set $wgLocalInterwiki =
"mainsite". Thanks in advance.

..Kev

mail at rotemliss

Aug 14, 2006, 11:44 PM

Re: local interwiki transclusion [In reply to]