Header Tabs Extension: Links Non-functional in MW 1.18+

ffmux.administrator at savingthrow

Mar 23, 2012, 12:47 PM

Header Tabs Extension: Links Non-functional in MW 1.18+

Greetings.

I am writing in response to an unanswered question on the Discussion page
of the Header Tabs extension page here:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:Header_Tabs#switchtablink_parser_function_doesn.27t_seem_to_be_working_in_mediawiki_1.18.1_11982

This issue exists on my installation as well and I am hoping that I might
get some developer insight as to why this is occurring and, barring that,
at least ensure that you are all aware of the issue.

My installation:

Mediawiki Version 1.18.1
Header Tabs Version 0.9
Semantic Mediawiki 1.7.0.2