MediaWiki:Common.css and MediaWiki:Monobook.css not working in Firefox and IE

roguebfl at cfl

Feb 9, 2012, 10:34 AM

MediaWiki:Common.css and MediaWiki:Monobook.css not working in Firefox and IE

We have recently upgraded from 1.16 to 1.18 but have found that while
Chrome is happily using our settings in MediaWiki:Common.css and
MediaWiki:Monobook.css, Firefox and IE are not using the settings.

Help knowing where to look would be appreciated.

jeffc at informatics

Feb 9, 2012, 12:01 PM

Re: MediaWiki:Common.css and MediaWiki:Monobook.css not working in Firefox and IE [In reply to]

I believe if you clear your browser history they will show the changes
again.

Jeff

On 2/9/2012 1:34 PM, Gerald Grenier wrote:
> We have recently upgraded from 1.16 to 1.18 but have found that while
> Chrome is happily using our settings in MediaWiki:Common.css and
> MediaWiki:Monobook.css, Firefox and IE are not using the settings.
>
> Help knowing where to look would be appreciated.

roguebfl at cfl

Feb 9, 2012, 12:30 PM

Re: MediaWiki:Common.css and MediaWiki:Monobook.css not working in Firefox and IE [In reply to]

I found the problem, ResourceLoader's minification of the css had
issues's with our css, chrome worked around the issue, firefox and IE
threw out the results.