CSS caching?

fike at eecs

Feb 6, 2012, 9:39 AM

CSS caching?

I recently upgraded from 1.16 to 1.18.1. This resulted in the breakdown
of the custom theme I was using. In efforts to update the theme I am
running into issues where my new CSS does not get used.
I am using /skins/myskin/main.css, and /skins/myskin/myskin.css.
Neither approach seem to take on the changes I have made.
Is there a CSS caching mechanisim in place that can be flushed.

Thanks,

Don

lists at lobaugh

Feb 6, 2012, 11:20 AM

Re: CSS caching? [In reply to]

Have you tried clearing the history on your browser. I find that often
that is the issue with display not updating.