Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

member at linkedin

Jan 31, 2012, 8:41 AM

Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

Jeff Brubaker requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Karin Rafael,

- Jeff

Accept invitation from Jeff Brubaker
http://www.linkedin.com/e/hesitg-gy35miad-b/kueo1d-AlBi2_GqWQXcFjPfAlFL2BZuWk35mVZDhl8KSwtI/blk/I71668447_50/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_c3lvdPgQe3oScjt9bR1ftSlJh3h5bPARczcUcPgMdjkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0pGxTAyBEFL541

http://www.linkedin.com/e/hesitg-gy35miad-b/vpn/24703418/2lE6/NAME_BASED/?hs=false&tok=2qH2IsDnsFL541