[Wikimedia-l] Wikidata logo vote

lydia.pintscher at wikimedia

Jul 3, 2012, 7:01 AM

[Wikimedia-l] Wikidata logo vote

Hi folks!

We've gotten a lot of great proposals for the Wikidata logo and now
it's time to chose. All the details about the vote are here:
http://blog.wikimedia.de/2012/07/03/wikidata-logo-its-time-to-pick-a-winner/
I'd be delighted if you all took part in the vote and we decide on a
great logo for Wikidata.

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Wikidata