[Wikimedia-l] next Wikidata office hours

lydia.pintscher at wikimedia

[Wikimedia-l] next Wikidata office hours

Heya folks,

I just wanted to let you know that the next Wikidata office hours will
be on Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Denny and I will be around on
IRC in #wikimedia-wikidata to answer any question you might have and
discuss. I assume there will be a few more questions than usual now
that we have a demo system. Logs will be published afterwards.

English: May 29 at 16:30 UTC
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&min=30&sec=0&day=29&month=05&year=2012)
German: May 30 at 16:30 UTC
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&min=30&sec=0&day=30&month=05&year=2012)